Ing Makhir Local Ginger Plant, a Spice from Meghalaya
From curing several ailments and diseases to the preparation of our favourite Khasi dishes, medicinal herbs hold a special placeRead more.
Medicinal Use of Plants in Meghalaya- A Brief Study
Medicinal use of plants has been incorporated by the people of all races and regions since time immemorial. These plantsRead more.
Haldi Doodh Recipe – a Time Immemorial Magic Potion
Turmeric is one of the most versatile spices that is in use today. Whether it is used in cooking, cosmetic homemade face pack orRead more.
The Search for Sustainable Development Using Bamboo
Blessed with ideal climatic conditions and fertile soil, the state of Meghalaya prides itself in having a wide variety ofRead more.
- Discovering Meghalaya – A Communication Series
- Fruits of Northeast
- Medicinal and Functional NE Foods
- NE Organizations Helping Farmers
- Northeast Farmer Stories
- Northeast India Recipes
- Organic & Natural Northeast India
- Organic Farming of Northeast
- Organizations in Rest of India Helping Farmers
- Spices of Northeast
- Start up Journal
- Where to Find Organic in India