Ancient Healing Foods: The Secret Behind a Turmeric Tea Treasure
It was already 32 degrees Celsius at 9 in the morning. Our daughter stumbled out of bed and said, "Momma, my throatRead more.
Fascinating Lore of Meghalaya’s Traditional Healers and Cures
Allium sativum, Cinnamomum tamala, Curcuma longa, Piper nigrum, Hypericum Laxum, Lycopodium clavatum, Swertia chirayita…the names may sound exotic, but theyRead more.
3 Quick & Easy Recipes With Lakadong Beb You Can Try
Beb, a Khasi name for Bhut Jolokia, also known as Ghost Chilli, Naga Mircha or Raja Mircha is one ofRead more.
Ing Makhir Local Ginger Plant, a Spice from Meghalaya
From curing several ailments and diseases to the preparation of our favourite Khasi dishes, medicinal herbs hold a special placeRead more.
- Discovering Meghalaya – A Communication Series
- Fruits of Northeast
- Medicinal and Functional NE Foods
- NE Organizations Helping Farmers
- Northeast Farmer Stories
- Northeast India Recipes
- Organic & Natural Northeast India
- Organic Farming of Northeast
- Organizations in Rest of India Helping Farmers
- Spices of Northeast
- Start up Journal
- Where to Find Organic in India