Marmalade jam mocktails are a fun new drink. It is so easy to make! A non-alcoholic refreshing drink that you can drink any time of the day. A creative way to make a delicious drink with sweet citrus treats. Now you can get through the summer heat with these easy to make marmalade recipes.
It is just a perfect way to satiate your fruit cravings. You can make any flavor of marmalade mocktails you want. Might as well brew an ice-tea slash mocktail. Just get artistic with it!
Lemon Pineapple Marmalade Mocktail
A perfect drink for summer brunches with your friends!. All you need is a jar of pineapple marmalade from your fridge!
Ingredients required: (for two)
- 2 tablespoons pineapple marmalade jam
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon powdered sugar
- ½ tablespoon of fresh orange juice
- Take either a small mixie jar or a cocktail shaker.
- Add all the ingredients together. Shake and whisk all the ingredients.
- Add a pinch of salt.
- Serve in decorated glass with a wedge of fresh lemon.
- Serve it fresh. If you wish, add in some ice cubes.
A lemony, fresh mocktail, made with a jar of fruit marmalade! Try it.
Green Ice Tea Sweet Lime Marmalade Mocktail
This refreshing drink is balanced and enhanced with the bittersweet flavor of the marmalade, lemon juice, and fresh ginger. It is not too sweet, you can certainly make this recipe for the special occasion or sip it while munching your meal.
Ingredients required: (for one)
- 1 ½ tablespoons Sweet Lime marmalade
- ½ tablespoon chopped fresh ginger
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- ½ cup green tea (brewed double strained and cooled)
- 1 teaspoon Orange twist for garnish
- Using a cocktail shaker or a mixie jar add the ingredients and muddle them together.
- Now add the brewed tea with ice cubes as much as you like.
- Shake well. Strain into a glass.
- Garnish with the orange twist and serve.
This fresh drink serves as a good bridge for the summer. It's smoky, spicy and citrusy notes with courtesy of the mild green tea, a spoonful of marmalade, and a hit of fresh ginger.
Try out these simple mocktail recipes. Let us know how it went! If you want to share with us an easy recipe. Write to us in the comment section below. Would love to hear from you!
Latest posts by Elisha Sangma (see all)
- Learn about the Versatility of the Eco-friendly Banana fiber! - September 25, 2017
- Passion Fruit – A fruit Meghalaya’s farmers are now growing! - September 15, 2017
- Nepenthes Khasiana of Nokrek National Park maybe an Endangered Plant! - September 11, 2017