Modern-day problems such as stress, anxiety, restlessness, and fatigue are so common that we learn to live with it. It has become usual for us to forget where we placed our car keys or a particular file. We simply blame it to a hard day and get on with our lives. We are so negligent of these problems that can have a long-term impact on our lives – such as forgetfulness!
Feeling anxious in uncomfortable situations such as during an interview, delivering public lectures or on the day of the results is normal. But constant anxiety can be a cause of concern, especially if it is producing irrational fear in you causing you to not enjoy life. It can take over your life, hindering relationships, work performance, and personal happiness. Not many know that prolong anxiety can actually interfere with your attention! It can block the formation of new memories or the retrieval of old ones.
Going to the doctor is one solution to this problem. But this will be followed with long prescriptions and pricey tablets. There are other alternatives to this, such as, turning to nature that has already provided us with natural memory boosters and relaxers. Natural herbs like Gotu Kola can help relieve anxiety and calm your mind. It also improves overall brain functions.
Benefits of Gotu Kola
Gotu kola is known by many other names, including brahmi, centella, Indian pennywort, marsh penny, thick-leaved pennywort, white rot, hydrocotyle, Indian water navelwort, and talepetrako (source). Gotu Kola is commonly used as a culinary herb. A lesser known fact about Gotu Kola is that it is also used in herbal remedy for its calming effects.
Gotu Kola rejuvenates and calms the nerves. It also boosts memory, gives power to focus and multitask. This medicinal herb contains cobalt, a key structure of Vitamin B12, which helps your body function properly. Its memory enhancing ability makes it a natural remedy for Alzheimer’s disease. Gotu Kola also has anti-depressant properties.
Zizira Pure Gotu Kola As an Anxiety Reliever
Zizira is always on the lookout for finding natural remedies to modern-day health problems. We believe that such problems existed in the olden days as well, but our ancestors knew exactly where to look for answers – Nature. This time we sought remedies to common problems of forgetfulness and low concentration. The natives talked about a traditional plant from Meghalaya Kynbat Khlieng syiar, or Gotu Kola. It is popular among traditional healers as the ‘herb of longevity’.
Gotu Kola Summer Drink
Try this simple recipe for Gotu Kola summer drink
Ingredients for one glass of Summer Drink:
- Half a mousambi (Sweet Lime)
- Few slices of fresh ginger
- Half a glass of water
- Zizira Pure Gotu Kola
Slice a small piece of ginger. Then, cut the mousambi in half. Put the ginger slices and mousambi in a blender. Add half a glass of water and blend. Strain the juice. Now, add one teaspoon of Zizira Pure Gotu Kola powder to the juice and stir. You can add one teaspoon of Zizira Pure Wildflower Honey for added sweetness.
These 5 Lifestyle Tips Will Help You Fight Anxiety
- Clear your space. Cleaning and organizing is therapeutic for many. Cleaning your space can help you think clearly. Increasing the overall calmness of your living space can help you relax.
- Socialize and surround yourself with positive people. Be around people that make you happy, like your family or friends who can make you optimistic about life.
- Eat well. Now, this doesn’t mean binge or stress eating but eat healthy. Eating healthy food immediately makes you feel healthier and happier.
- Find ways to relax. It can be different for different people. One way to relax is to prepare a nice bath, add calming essential oil such lavender, lemon, frankincense, rose, or chamomile. Light some scented candles and treat yourself to a pamper night.
- Mediation has always proven to help with restlessness and anxiety. It is a good way to relax the mind and increases focus.
Health problems arise because we are continuously racing time and forget to take care of our body and mind. Nature has provided us with all things good. All we need is little care and love for your physical as well as mental body. Zizira products aim at the same and brings to you simple home remedies that have been forgotten by many.